If you are purchasing a pre order, it will ship 6-8 weeks after the preorder closes unless stated otherwise in the product description.
Regular orders on the website, please allow 2 to 3 weeks for shipping.
We are not held responsible after orders have been picked up by their respective carrier.
We are no longer doing personalization.
Please inspect your order upon receiving it and contact us immediately if the item is defective or damaged or if you receive the wrong item(s) so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
Returns are eligible for defective or damaged items if you contact us within 7 days of receiving item (We will check your tracking number to determine the day of delivery).
For refunds, please email [email protected] with a video showing us your book condition in order to determine if your book is eligible for a refund within 7 days. WE WILL NOT ACCEPT PICTURES OF THE PRODUCTS.
If a book is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong title or format, we will evaluate the issue and make it right for you.
If your book does not have any of the damages we listed below it will not qualify for a refund and in that case, a refund won’t be issued and an exchange of the product won’t be possible.
You can always contact us for any return questions at [email protected]
● A tear/rip/cut or visible scratch on the front of the book or spine
● Residue or marks on the front or spine that cannot be removed
● Large dented or crushed corners
● More than one ripped or bent page affects the text on the pages
● Production defects (such as a missing finish)
● Off-center digitally printed edges where part of the design is cut off
● Scratches, marks, or residue on the back of the book
● Page bleeding or unevenly sprayed edges
● White spots or scratches on sprayed or issues with the top or bottom edge of the book
● Creasing or folding on the top or bottom of the book spine
● Wavy pages
● Ripped or damaged blank pages
● Slightly blurry digitally printed edges
● Off-center digitally printed edges where the full design is showing
Due to the cost of international shipping, there will be no refunds or returns.
Customers are also responsible for any import fees/import fees.
When making purchases that involve international shipping, it’s essential to be aware of potential customs fees. These fees, which are determined by the receiving country’s customs regulations, can sometimes be incurred based on the value and type of the imported goods. It’s important to note that the responsibility for covering these custom fees falls upon the buyer. Therefore, buyers should familiarize themselves with the customs policies of their country and be prepared to pay any applicable fees to ensure a seamless delivery process and avoid any unexpected charges.